The upstairs gite has an independent entrance and can accomodate 5 people. It has a large living area with a ceiling fan for the summer and a wood burning stove for the winter, and an open kitchen, a total surface area of 75m2.
Please click on a photo to visit the gite:
- Kitchen Area
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Oven, gas hobs, microwave
- Coffee machine, toaster, kettle, …
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed
- Single bedroom with 120cm bed
- Twin bedroom with two 90cm beds
- Travel cot available
- Shower, WC, sink
- Independent access
- Washing machine + clothes drying rack
- Iron + ironing board
- Outside (on other side of house)
- Small garden with table + chairs, orange tree, lemon tree
- Children’s games. Books in English.
- Ceiling fan in living room, column fans in each bedroom
- Double glazing. Electric heating
- Internet access in the summer or upon prior arrangement.
- Total surface area: 75m² (over 800 sq. ft)
- No smoking
- Parking in the hamlet, 50 yards away
Please feel free to browse the gite’s visitors book:
Availability and pricing
You may also wish to see the downstairs gite. The two gites can be reunited for larger groups, with sleeping for up to 12 - there is room in the downstairs gite for everyone to eat together.
To see more of the region, please visit our page on Cap Corsica.