The downstairs gite can sleep 6-7 people and has a very large living room, huge fully equipped kitchen, and a big terrace (approx 1200 sq. ft + terrace) looking out over the maquis to the sea.
Please click on a photo to visit:
- Living room
- TV, DVD, stereo, 3 sofas, …
- Kitchen table with room for 8-10
- American style fridge/ freezer
- Oven, gas hobs, microwave
- Coffee machine, toaster, kettle, …
- Open hearth fire at waist-height for cooking figatelli, etc…
- Double bedroom with king-size bed
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed
- Twin bedroom with two 80cm beds
- Spare bed in living room (80 x 180)
- Travel cot available
- Shower, WC, sink
- Hair-drier, heated towel rack
- Dining table seats 8-10
- Outstanding view over maquis to the sea
- Shaded area
- Utility Room (in basement)
- Washing machine, washing line
- Shower for after a day at the beach
- Single private parking space
- Small garden with table + chairs
- Children’s games. Books in English.
- Fans in each bedroom
- Double glazing. Central heating (oil)
- Internet access in the summer or upon prior arrangement.
- Total surface area: 120 m² + 15 m² terrace (1300 sq. ft. + 160 sq. ft. of terrace)
- No smoking
Please feel free to browse the “Gite du Bas” visitors book:
Availability and pricing
You may also wish to see the upstairs gite. The two gites can be reunited for larger groups, with sleeping for up to 12 - there is room in the downstairs gite for everyone to eat together.
To see more of the region, please visit our page on Cap Corsica.